The Medicago product rand spans:
- Absolute Lectins: Perfect for Glycoscience, the exceptionally pure lectins are purified by affinity chromatography. Lectins are non-enzymatic proteins of non-immunoglobulin origin that bind specifically and reversibly to carbohydrate moieties without altering the covalent structure of the glycosyl ligands. Can be purchased as a freeze-dried powder or as a solution manufactured under aseptic conditions.
- Biactive Proteins: Ideal for critical biological studies, the protein range includes the calcium-binding protein Calmodulin and other custom-made proteins. The Bioactive Proteins are provided as freeze-dried powders manufactured under aseptic conditions and following GMP procedures.
- Immuno Reagents: a wide range of immune reagents, including monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies as well as antigens from bacteria, parasites and other sources plus synthetically manufactured antigens and antigen analogues.
- Saponins: a wide range of bulk and custom-made saponins for use as adjuvants in vaccine preparations. These compounds are amphipathic glycosides used commercially in dietary supplements and nutriceuticals.
- Smart Buffers: smart buffers for life science laboratories are manufactured using highly purified, analytical grade chemicals and extensively quality tested. Manufacturing is done in a controlled clean environment according to GMP procedures. A high level of automation essentially avoids operator intervention and contact with the products. the biological buffers meet the following criteria: good stability, lack of toxicity, precision in pH, pKa between 6.0 and 8.0 (the region in which most biological reactions occur), minimal salt effects due to hydrolytic activity and minimal participation in biological reactions. Buffers for molecular biology applications, e.g. Tris-Borate-EDTA and Tris-Acetate-EDTA, are free from DNAse and RNAse activity.
- Smart Reagents: Reagents are extensively tested and are of very high quality, suitable for use in numerous life science and biotechnology applications. These reagents meet stringent requirements, such as adherence to compendia references where applicable and extremely low levels of trace element contamination.
To find out more, contact a member of the team today.
Back to Products